1854 Lick Flour Mill
The Lick Flour Mill was constructed in 1854. It was sold in 1873 and became a paper mill. The brick mill and the roof of the round granary burned in 1882. San Jose State University Library
|
SPC Track near 14th St Depot 1889
Oakland Library
|
14th St Horsecar line owned by James Fair
Oakland Library
|
SPC Cable Car at Emeryville owned by James Fair
Bancroft Library
|
Webster and Alice St. Bridges behind the ships
Bancroft Library
|
Big Trees
Date: 17/09/13
Size: 3 items
Views: 2180
|
Oakland
Date: 17/09/13
Size: 9 items
Views: 1857
|
SPC Cable Car Broadway and San Pablo St. Oakland
Oakland Library
|
Webster Street Bridge
Oakland Library
|
Webster Street Bridge
Oakland Library
|
Boulder Creek
California State Library
|
Wrights Store
California State Library
|
Wrights Tunnel Damage 1906
California State Library
|
Franklin Steet Crossing Santa Clara
San Jose Library
|
Concrete Arch in San Lorenzo Canyon
Los Gatos Library
|
In the San Lorenzo River Canyon
Santa Cruz Library
|