SPC-Wrights-Tunnel-Portal
Date: 06/01/16
Views: 11195
|
San Lorenzo River Bridge
Bancroft Library
|
1854 Lick Flour Mill
The Lick Flour Mill was constructed in 1854. It was sold in 1873 and became a paper mill. The brick mill and the roof of the round granary burned in 1882. San Jose State University Library
|
Alameda Point 1911overall
John Hall Collection
Date: 31/08/13
Views: 9708
|
SPC16A
Date: 31/08/13
Views: 13768
|
Los Gatos Manufacturing Company
Los Gatos Library
|
Los Gatos Hotel
SPC tracks in the foreground. Los Gatos Library
|
SPC Tunnel No. 1
Tunnel is shown sometime after the third rail was extended to Wright's. Los Gatos Library
|
Earthquake Damage 1906
Bancroft Library
|
Alameda Point 1911LocomotiveFacility
John Hall Collection
Date: 31/08/13
Views: 9053
|
Alameda Point
Date: 06/09/13
Size: 3 items
Views: 2499
|
SP Alice Street Drawbridge over the Oakland/Alameda Estuary
Bancroft Library
|
Wrights-from-inside-tunnel
Date: 18/09/15
Views: 13296
|
SPC Cable Car at Emeryville owned by James Fair
Bancroft Library
|
Los Gatos Creek Canyon
Los Gatos Library
|
San Lorenzo River Bridge
Bancroft Library
|