1854 Lick Flour Mill
The Lick Flour Mill was constructed in 1854. It was sold in 1873 and became a paper mill. The brick mill and the roof of the round granary burned in 1882. San Jose State University Library
|
N&C #11 and 12 at Queen
Date: 10/11/14
Views: 12563
|
P1010010
Date: 05/07/10
Views: 45071
|
End of Track, Keeler.
Date: 28/04/16
Views: 9734
|
SPC_TT33_April_1887_page4and5
Date: 31/08/13
Views: 12474
|
Passengers waiting to board train at Camp Meeker
Sonoma County Library
|
log-dump-above-molino
Date: 24/08/15
Views: 9521
|
Santa Cruz Wharf showing horse car and SC&F coach.
[Mislabeled as "Electric Street Car", the car on the right is the SC&F 2nd class coach. -Ed.]
|
DSCN4059
Date: 14/04/15
Views: 11878
|
Saucelito from the NPC wharf
|
Lahontan-Locomotives
Date: 21/06/17
Views: 9025
|
Boxcar #12
Numbered #450 before 1947.
Date: 16/05/17
Size: 1 item
Views: 4402
|
Along The Line
Date: 17/05/17
Size: 6 items
Views: 5518
|
Mainline eastbound from crossing.
Date: 27/05/16
Views: 38191
|
Locomotives
Date: 25/09/13
Size: 10 items
(34 items total)
Views: 6049
|
Flanger #108 and Baggage #12 in Keeler
Date: 25/09/13
Views: 12717
|